- A wealthy crime lord has called together 13 of the very best hand-to-hand fighters in the criminal world. To fight for an ultimate prize, they'll take each other on, using the deadliest moves and combos in martial arts!
- Choose from any of the 13 chosen fighters and face of against the other twelve to earn your ultimate prize
- Work with two different sets of moves -- standard and Chojin moves
- The graphics will amaze you with their incredible particle effects and fast action -- super-fast fighting at 60fps
- Exciting multiplayer modes including one-on-one, four-man Battle Royale, and Capture the Crown
Enter the dark and gritty world of this dangerous and realistic fighting game, Kakuto Chojin. Fight in back alleys and in the city streets. Kakuto Chojin literally translates to "hand-to-hand fighting superman." Sweat flies, rain splashes, lights and shadows cascade on the fighters. This is a life or death battle for survival. Each character fights with raw emotion. Motions blur with lightning fast attacks and results are visible and real.
Kakuto Chojin delivers a new level of realism where no two fights are the same, and there are no canned reactions: every punch, kick, and counter has a different effect. Heads snap back, sweat flies, muscles flex, legs buckle. Up to four fighters can engage in the action at the same time--go two-on-two or have an all out four-person brawl. Forget fighting pretty boys and supermodels. These are the folks you never want to meet in a dark alley. These fighters are tough--right out of some secret fight club. This is a grim, somber, deadly underworld, where fighters move among the shadows and battles take place on rain-soaked rooftops, dark alleys, and mysterious chambers.