|Belkin BE112230-08 12-Outlet Surge Protector|
|Availability:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
|This item is eligible for Free Super Saver shipping on orders over $25.|
Manufacturer: Belkin Components
- 12-outlet surge protector with 8-foot cord ideal for high-end home and professional workstations
- 500V, Ideal solution for computers, laser printers, and home-theater systems; includes connections to protect telephone, coaxial and Ethernet lines
- Outlets include sliding safety covers; detachable cord-management clip for cable organization. The right-angle plug keeps cord close to the wall
- 3940 joule energy rating. This surge protector is built to protect professional workstations, laser printers, telephones, home-theater systems, and everyday household electronics. While it is recommended for heavy duty devices, it can also be used to protect other household electronics as well without problem.
- Belkin Lifetime Warranty and $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
You've got a lot of money invested in your home computer and peripherals, so you need to protect them. The Belkin BE112230-08 12-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with Telephone/Coaxial Protection is designed to give you the peace of mind you need in case a power disturbance hits your home.Input Voltage: 125V, Output Amperage Capacity: 15, Output Watt Capacity:1875 Watts, Maximum Spike Amperage: 189,000A - H-N: 111,000A - H-G: 39,000A - N-G: 39,000A, AC Suppression Joule Rating:3780 Joules, EMI/RFI Noise Filter: 150K Hz ~100M Hz, up to 75dB, Clamping Voltage: 500V, Protection Modes: H-N, N-G and H-G.