|Toshiba DVD/VHS Recorder (DVR620) (Discontinued 2009 Model)|
|Availability:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
- DVD and VHS Recorder with two way dubbing
- Records -R/-RW, +R/+RW Formats
- Playback: MP3, VCD, JPEG, Kodak Pic
- Has DV Input
- External tuner source is required to record television programming
1) press the DVD button on the remote to ensure you're in DVD mode. 2) Insert the disc. 3) Watch the bottom of the screen where it says "Loading" on the bottom left, and on the bottom right is a progress bar. Once that goes away, you should see a time amount on your display on the unit itself. This display should start with a minus sign, and it indicates how much time you have left. It must be greater than 0:00:00 to show there's some recording time left. 4) Press the VCR button on the remote, press Play on the remote, get to the proper point of the tape, then press Pause on your remote. 5) Press Dubbing on the remote, and the dubbing to DVD should begin.