|Summer Infant Baby Touch Digital Color Video Monitor|
|Availability:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
|This item is eligible for Free Super Saver shipping on orders over $25.|
- 3.5-inch portable color LCD touch screen handheld video monitor operates on 2.4GHz wireless digital technology
- Pan, scan, and zoom camera with automatic black and white night vision
- Two-way audio communication with sound activated LED lights
- Low battery and out of range indicators, with range up to 400-feet/121.92 meters
- Add up to 3 additional cameras, Summer Infant item # 28060/Amazon item # B005BPDLQ4
Monitoring baby with the Summer Infant Baby Touch Digital Color Video Monitor ensures parents peace of mind, day and night. The 3.5-inch color LCD video features a touch screen interface that allows parents to remotely pan, scan, and zoom, talk to baby and more - at the touch of a finger! In addition, sound activated LED lights indicate the noise level coming from baby’s nursery. A rechargeable battery and built-in belt-clip and kick-stand provide portability and added convenience, with a range up to 400-feet. The included camera features automatic black and white night vision enabling parents to clearly see baby in low-light and darkened rooms and additional cameras can be added (sold separately) to view up to 4 rooms or children at one time. The Baby Touch Digital Color Video Monitor operates on 2.4GHz digital technology, ensuring parents a private and secure connection to baby.
- 2.4 GHz wireless digital technology
- 3.5” portable color LCD touchscreen handheld unit with rechargeable battery
- Pan, scan, and digital zoom
- Two-way audio communication
- Sound activated LED lights
- Automatic black and white night vision
- Low battery and out of range indicators
- Add up to 3 additional cameras, Amazon item # B005BPDLQ4
- Range up to 400-feet
Easy to use and intuitive, the 3.5” touchscreen monitor allows users to remotely control the camera to pan, scan, and zoom, use two-way communication, or monitor overnight with automatic night vision. With a highly sensitive microphone and sound activated LED lights, parents can "see" any sounds coming from baby, which is especially helpful in a noisy or crowded room.
Remotely control the camera to keep the whole room in view. The pan and scan feature moves the camera side to side or up and down, while the multi-level zoom feature lets you get increasingly closer views on screen. The camera can be placed on a tabletop or mounted to a wall with included hardware and security clips.
Calm baby with the sound of your voice, or use this feature as a convenient way to remind each other of something needed from the nursery. By speaking into the handheld monitor your voice is projected through the camera, so you can give comfort and reassurance, or gentle reminders from another room.
Rest assured knowing you can see your baby day and night, including overnight. The camera’s infrared LEDs automatically adjust to the level of light in a room and enable black and white night vision in low light and darkened room conditions.
Up to 3 additional cameras can be added to the Baby Touch monitor giving parents the ability to monitor more than one child or room in the home. As your family grows, the expandable system can continue to meet the needs of your family. Extra cameras are sold separately, Summer Infant model # 28060.
Digital technology ensures a private and secure connection between the monitor and camera, providing parents peace of mind, day and night. The 2.4GHz interference free signal works with an in-home range of up to 400-feet.